The best of March 2021…
- Fully vaccinated (which means a sign of relief at being around my parents)
- Plans for a full day, 5 days a week return of students next week
- The weather has quickly turned to Spring and I love it! I am not really an outdoor kind of person, but I love to go for walks and ride my bike. Plus I just love the anticipation of warmer weather.
- Lots of books read this month, just finished The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo and it is soooo good!
- Beginning to feel optimistic that we might have some normalcy this summer. Fingers crossed!
- 97% of my neighbors have FINALLY put away their Christmas decorations. Saw 2 houses today with things still up so I am not totally dropping the subject yet!
- I did not forget to Slice at all this year! Woohoo!