Something to look forward to…
I think this is the hardest part for me. With no end in immediate sight, it is hard to find things to look forward to. I realize how much I like having that, even if it is just a dinner out by ourselves or time with family. So here is my list of things to look forward to:
1. a vacation this summer – I had to cancel my Gulf Shores impromptu trip and my Spring Break in Dallas, so I might start thinking about a summer vacation spot…
2. Dinner with my girl friends. We have been texting and facetiming daily because we are all so bored. Can’t wait for a night out with my favorites, my friends since high school (which was a long time age)!
3. Summer fun – I do a lot with my nephews in the summer so we are making our wish list of things we want to do this summer.
4. Being back in the classroom. I never thought I would miss the kiddos this much.
5. Going back to the gym. I am not self motivated. I have been working out at home, but I know for sure that I do not give my best effort on my own.
6. Not feeling trapped. It is just such a weird feeling to know that I won’t be leaving the house or doing anything interesting for at least 2 weeks. Ugh… we have a semi-new house so there are not a lot of project type of things to do. I did clean out the spice cabinet this week. 🙂